I can support you to regain your health and well-being on all levels – physically, emotionally and spiritually by:
- helping you to plan YOUR pathway to health
- identifying the right dietary and lifestyle changes for YOU
- helping you implement the changes
- supporting you and keeping you on track.
And I do this by providing
Why would you engage a health coach?
When faced with ill health, there are several paths you could take.
- Simply do nothing – carry on in the same way, cross your fingers, but most likely watch your health and well-being continue to decline.
- You can put yourself into the hands of conventional medicine and adopt a passive approach to regaining your health and well-being. This may well work for you, but if it doesn’t at least you can blame someone else and it won’t be your fault.
- You can decide to take responsibility for your health and well-being, but go it alone. You may need to stand firm against those who might not have your best interests at heart or who do not believe you are doing the right thing. You can stumble along on by yourself, trying this and that, following up ideas you have gleaned from the internet or friend’s anecdotes, but more than likely you will end up wondering why you are not being very successful.
- You can decide to take responsibility for your health and well-being, BUT you also seek support from someone who can show you how to turn your health around, and who can support you every step of the way.
I have supported many women, (and men too), through chronic illness to health restoration; will you be another?
|If you are interested in working with me but want more information, or to know which option would be best for you, then I invite you to book a Discovery session|
During this 30 minute call we will discuss your health situation and determine how I can best help you in achieving your goals. We can then decide if we are a good fit to work with each other.
To book your complementary and without obligation ‘Planning Your Pathway to Health’ session, please contact me